Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, November 30, 2008

My ABC's of Thanks...

Trying to get a family pic on Thanksgiving...
The only one where we all were looking at
Aunt Jen Jen's camera...

Mommy was trying to get me to smile by tickling me...
I guess it worked...
Mommy and Me...
We are so thankful for each other and for YOU!

I am thankful for so many things...
I decided I would post an alphabetical list
of what I hold dear to my heart and what
I am blessed to have in my 21 month old life!
(of course that includes YOU!)

A~ Animals, Adalyn, Aidan, Armani,
Aquariums, Aunt Summer, Ava
B~Baas (sheep),Barney, Beach House, Bobbie,
Bok Bok, Books, Booty, Bubble Baths
C~Caroline, Charlotte, Cinnamon,
Cheese, Chips, Climbing, Coffee Cake,
Cooking, Colin, Crayons
D~Daddy, Dancing, Dip Dip,
Diggers and Dump Trucks, Drea
E~Eensy Weensy, "Elesants,"
Eliza, Ella, Elmo, Emus, E-O
F~Flowers, French Fries, Friends
G~GG, Giraffes, Grandma "Dewy,"
Goats, Grandpa Fred and
Grandma Martha , Grayson, Gym
H- Hannah, Hippos, Head Toe,
Honey, Honor, Hot Dogs, Hot Chocolate
I~Ice (crushed or cubed)
J-Jackson, Jean, Aunts Jen
and Jen Jen, Jeddi, Jumping
K~Kate, Kitties
L~ Leaves, Lions, Lollipops, Love
M~ Mermaids, Mia, Michael, Mills,
Mommy, Moon, Muffins
N~ Nanie, Na-knee(Nancy), Neal, Neighs (horses)
O~ Ocean, Oma, Ops (frogs/bunnies),
Otto, Outside
P~Paint, Papa, Pineapple, Playdoh, Price
Q~ Quesadillas (dillas)
R~ Rainbows, Rhinos, Rocks,
Rosies (Ring around the Rosies), Running
S~ Sand, Seahorses, Shells, Singing, Slides,
Stamps, Stars, Stickers, Swings
T~ Tee Tees (cookies), Tigers, Trees, Turtles,
Tweets (birds), Tinkle (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)
U~ Uncles...D, E, Evans, and Marky, and David too
V~ Vanilla Ice Cream
W~ Waffles, Watermelon, Walrus,
Webb, Wyatt and his 2 kitties
X~ X-tra Time Playing Outside
With Fam and Friends (J'adore Sage Creek Loop!)
Y~ Ya-Ya, Yogurt
Z~ Zebras, Zoo

4 comments:

Summer said...

What cute family photos. I love your dress! I'm thankful for you too :) anut S

Kelly said...

OH wow! Ms. Pais, that is one awesome list!
You are a very lucky little girl!

Kellsey said...

I have been missing you, sweet Pais. Come home soon so we can play together again.

Thanks for the shout out, yo! I am thankful for you, too!

love,
Honor

Hannah said...

What a creative way to show your thankfulness. I am thankful for you my friend.

Love,
Hannah