Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Piggy Tales: Part Deux~The Finale...


Halloween Piggy Tales~The Finale...
(I promise!!!)
After buzzing around the loop...
We landed at The Hullum Hive
to pick up a few trick or treaters...
While waiting on my pals I sat down to make a little music...
Once we were outside the hive I found 2 Knights~ 
Their shiny armor attracted me (I thought they were flowers at first)...
In between  trick or treating at the Sage Creek Loop hives,
mommy aka 'Queen Abdine,' swooped in to get a few 
honey kisses...
We then made our way back to our hive for a photo op...
(who could resist the appropriately staged hay and pumpkins?)
Before we called it a night, 
we got in a little last minute flying...

And one more photo with my pals and their queen bees!

My story is finished.  
My Halloween tales are officially done!
I promise I will not post anymore on this subject...
Until next year!

p.s. Happy November and Happy Voting Day!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Looks like you had a very happy Halloween season! Did you say "trick or treat"?