Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Week Of Gratitude Begins...

Flashback...

Early Winter 2007 in California
In Oak Glen with Neal...
I am so excited we are going there tomorrow~
I am so curious to see if they still have goats, reindeer, and "peapocks!"


Modeling my lovely lashes...
Cuddling with Aunt Jen Jen...
Loving my 1st taste of sand...


Mommy and daddy are safely back from Las Vegas
and we are now at my Ya and Papa's.
I had the best time with Grandma Judy aka "Dewy!"
Thank you grandma for taking me to the beach, the park,
and on long walks. Thank you for showing me how
to roll down a grassy hill, and for playing
"potty" with me! I had so much fun!
Thank you for feeding me yummy food
like hash browns with dipping sauce,
and for reading me stories like November.
Thank you for comforting me when I realized mommy and daddy
were gone. Thank you for singing songs with me, and
for giving me so much love.
Thank you!


*In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday,
I will continue to blog about what I am grateful for the rest of this week...


1 comment:

Amanda said...

So glad to hear you are enjoying your time in Cali!

LOVE the flashback pics!!
Love,
Noah and Zach