Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Haircut For Moi...


On Monday mommy took sick little me 
to get my 4Th haircut...
(hmm, could have been a set up for a serious melt down)
I felt pretty comfortable in the salon...
No tears, no tantrums, just a little wiggling...
But I was able to hang in there long enough to get the job done!
After my haircut we went to the bakery
 and I got to pick out a "tee tee"...

It was a sugar cookie, shaped like a pumpkin with orange frosting.
Mommy was adventurous enough (or crazy enough) 
 to let me eat it in the car!
You can see the frosting stained my hands a bit-
and don't forget I have a cold so mix in a little fluid from my nose too!
 Good times were had for mommy cleaning up that mess!

 I know some of you are still in shock at the amount of hair I have
on my little head.  Especially when you know my mommy and daddy
were not blessed with fab hair like me.  
Well, my friends we think 
this hair came from my Jeddi Abdine!  
Thanks Jeddi for the fantastic
hair genes!

p.s. Mommy and I are feeling better today and as of right now 
we are going to attempt to fly to California at 6 pm tonight.  
Thank you friends for all your love and support.  
We love receiving comments on Piggy Press.  
Oh, and please pray for us tonight!

3 comments:

Summer said...

p- get used to the salon/spa environment. it's a favorite place of your mommy and I. safe travels ladies! xox, aunt s

3greenbeans said...

Pais, you are so blessed to have a head of hair like you do. It's gorgeous! And well, your blessed with many many other great traits, both inside and out, but since this post was about your haircut....

Good luck tonight, I know you'll have a safe and uneventful trip. We'll miss you!

Hannah said...

Thank you for the preparing me for my 1st haircut. My mommy has my 1st appointment set up for me when I turn 5 years old.