Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, November 10, 2008

Pizza Night...


Pup and his bro Suge played and ate too!
They were "jailed" while the pizzas were out~
Don't worry, daddy gave them bones!

Daddy and Uncle Evans goofing off in the kitchen...
(Can you spy the grape in the air???)

Mommy and daddy cooking in the kitchen...
(Can you believe my mommy actually made the dough from scratch?
I helped her, of course!)


Aunt Drea sampling the sauteed mushrooms...

Daddy quickly became the dough master...
Yummmmmmmmmmmy!

Last night Aunt Drea and Uncle Evans
came over to play(with me) and make pizza with us.
I got to join in on making the dough but
I was asleep when the real fun began!
Mommy got this great idea for personalized pizza's
from Aunt Summer and Ina, of course!
We must do it again soon...

2 comments:

Evans Tucker said...

I don't see no grape!

Summer said...

looks delicious. I am so glad you enjoyed this recipe, your mommy and I had fun making it when she visited me. Is that truffle oil I spy? you have a very sophisticated palette for a not quite 2 year old. :) xox, aunt s