Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, November 17, 2008

Staring Contest...


As mentioned in my last post,
Mommy and Daddy took me to the 
Austin Zoo on Saturday.  We had so much fun.  
I really enjoyed playing the staring game
 with the animals.  Mommy and Aunt Jen Jen use to play
 this game when they were little girls. They would make funny faces 
at each other to see who would laugh first!
This is how the stare down began before we arrived at the zoo~ 
I was staring at mommy because I needed more muffin!
(one of my latest food obsessions!)
Then I had a stare off with a tortoise but it began hissing at me...
So, I made my way over to the goats.
They seemed a little friendlier...
I was grinning from ear to ear because I won the staring contest!
Take that Mr. Goat!
Oh, my poor eyes are so tired from all the staring...
Time to go home and take a nap!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Miss Pais looks soooo much like her mommy in that 1st picture of this post. She looks like a brunette Mel.

Anonymous said...

Hannah-
It's so funny you should think that...My mommy
was just talking to my Ya Ya about that tonight!
xoxo,
Pais

Summer said...

I love your fall look! Tres chic. You'd fit right in here in NYC and you could stare down the weirdos on the subway!
xox,
aunt s