Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Piggy Tales: Last Minute Costume Change...


My "Bee"utiful Halloween Look
(yes, I know it is soooo last year 
but I am being green and that is 
so 2008, isn't it???)

"Buzzing" through the neighborhood...
Come on pup!  (I mean pup-bee!)
How do you like my costume, pup???
Just 2 little honeybees...
Once upon a time there was a little girl named Missy...
She loved playing dress up and having multiple
costumes for special occasions like Halloween.
Well, in true Missy fashion (which is mommy if you didn't know)
we had a last minute costume change on Friday afternoon.
Mommy and I both were tired of the funky fairy princess 
look and we were ready to move on to something new~
Even if it was recycled from last year (how green of us!)
Mommy zoomed over to Target to pick up some sparkly black 
shoes, she came home, whipped up a flower clip, put my outfit on, 
nose and gold honey "dust" too all in a matter of 1 hour!
We think this is a winner...

*Halloween Piggy Tales Part Deux coming soon!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Bee-utiful! I love the sparkly shoes!

betsy green said...

I checked out all your halloween posts and it looks like you ALL had a great time! Love both the costumes! Miss you. . .

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jake rocked last year's pumpkin costume, too! It is very 2008 to reuse...Pais looks amazing!