Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, November 21, 2008

Daddy's Girl...


This is how I roll...

Checking out the "amals" at the Austin Zoo...

Roar! We loved watching the lioness play with her ball
(kind of like pup)...

Daddy and I also liked getting up close
and personal with the monkeys...

Walking hand in hand...
(my favorite way to roll!)

Daddy is my pal.
He takes me to get treats like
happy meals, shaved ice, and muffins at Starbucks.
He lets me dance with him while he is trying to workout and
always incorporates me into his pull-up routine!
I am getting good!Since daddy is often at home working,
he will take me downstairs while mommy showers,
and let me help him cook breakfast.
He always shares what we make him...
Daddy is my pal.
He loves to take me to fun places
like Kiddie Acres, The Zilker Zephyr,
The Zoo, The Austin Children's Museum and any aquarium.
He always lets me pick out a treat~
Last week I got a sheep at the zoo!
Daddy is my pal.
He lets me ride on his shoulders and tickle his scratchy beard.
He counts the stairs with me when we go up to take a bath.
He reads stories to me with silly voices.
He snuggles with me and says prayers every night.
Daddy is my pal.
He loves me unconditionally.
He sacrifices and works really hard for our family.
He loves me and he loves mommy soooooooooooo much!
He is present in my life.
Daddy is my pal!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

that is soooooo sweet!! brought a tear to my eye! Paisley is very lucky!

Kellsey said...

There is something about daddies and their little girls that just melts me.

thanks for this.

Summer said...

you and your mommy are lucky girls to have such a great guy in your life!!! what a beautiful post. :) xoxo, aunt s