Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mommy and Paisley's Obsessions...

Mommy was encouraged by her
previous co-worker and pal Kelly,
to blog about her top 5 obsessions and then for her to
encourage 5 of her blogging friends to do the same.
So, in no particular order here mommy goes:

Mommy's Current Obsessions:
1. Taking pictures and blogging about moi
and reading mes amis blogs (daily!)
2. Having a little red wine and
dark chocolate to unwind from the day
3. Anything from this store
4. pilates
5. mommy "poppy" aka coffee
6. can she add one more???
Target!!!
~I think we frequent Target more than the grocery store!
We go at least once a week!

To stir it up I thought I would add my top 5 obsessions:

1. "Anmals"- anywhere, anytime~
I am really into kitties,"peapocks," fish,
goats, cows, zebras, hippos,
rhinos, elephants, lions, tigers, frogs, and pups!
2. dip dip (ketchup or syrup)
3. nature- water, sand,rocks, leaves, sticks, dirt,
grass, flowers, trees, stars, moon, sun...
4. books- one of my all time faves: Dear Zoo
5. music- singing, dancing, playing
6. can I add one more???
My Be Bo!

Okay, mommy's pals...
It's your turn!
1. Aunt Summer
2. Eliza's mommy
3. Hannah's mommy
4. Vaughn's mommy
5. Noah and Zach's mommy
Can we add one more???
6. Sophie and Jake's mommy


Now it's YOUR turn!
We'll be checking your blogs...

xoxo,
Paisley (and her mommy)

p.s. We are so grateful for all of
our obsessions...aren't you?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

very cute! ;)

Alan said...

I've always thought mommy's obsessions were quite expensive!

Hannah said...

Hmmm... A Challenge? I'm on it! Love Anthropology!!