Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mommy's Thought for Thursday: The Moon...


Every night as I feed Paisley dinner we talk about what we did
during the day, who we saw, what we felt, touched, smelt, heard...
She spoke of the moon.
Because last night she saw the moon.
I mean she really saw it.
We have been working on shapes and colors
this month so I thought it was
the perfect teaching moment to lay down on the grass
at the end of our nightly walk
to look up at the moon.
We layed down, pointed, and gazed.
Daddy and pup soon came upon
our resting spot and joined us.
Paisley was so excited to point
out the "boon" to daddy and tell
him it was white.
I wanted this moment to last longer...
It was so brief. But it was bliss.
All four of us laying on the grass together.
Our little family.
Full of love.
Peace.
and joy.
My moments of motherhood don't always look like this~
But, I am grateful some moments do!


"There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.
There are seven million
."
~Walt Streightift

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love it! That made me have a moment too!