Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shower Cap Saturday...

Moi as a Bathing Beauty in Nanie's bathtub at the beach house...

Mommy told me to say "Oh la la" and pretend Nanie's
shower cap was a Parisian beret! Ha!


Bonjour!
I have landed safely in Southern California...
I am still recovering from my cold but I am
feeling so much better. Mommy and Daddy are
off to Las Vegas this weekend and I am
hanging with my Grandma Judy at the beach house.

I love it here!


The sky is pink at night,
choo choo's go by every hour (it's so fun to wave at all the people),
dolphins jump in the ocean, seals bark on the rocks,
pelicans fly overhead, surfers ride the waves,
and I play in the sand.

I love it here!


Happy Weekend Mes Amis...
Sending warm, and sunny California kisses to y'all!


2 comments:

Kellsey said...

Oh, Paisley, I love your beret! I have gotten to spend time with my grandparents this weekend, too! I have gotten to play on their playground and sit in chairs just my size by their fire on the back patio, and I have gotten to wear my cute cute new sweater jacket and my warm snuggly hat while I ride around next to Pa-Pa in the mule.
I miss you, but thanks for letting me play in your yard while you're gone.

love,
Honor

Summer said...

oh how I wish I could be at the beach house too. such an amazing place. The shower cap is so cute and the pose is just too much. xox, aunt s