Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tea Parties Are For Pups Too...

Pup, would you like some tea?
I set a special place for you at my tea party...
How about a little dab of ketchup in that tea?
Come on pup, tea parties are fun...
Please have some tea.
I made it just for you...
No yawning pup!
Yawns are not allowed at this tea party!


Alice had a tea party with the
Mad Hatter, The March Hare and The Dormouse.
I have tea parties with my "friends"
(like Sophie, and my one eared kitty, etc.)
and with pup. He was the honored guest today.
We set a lovely table using only the finest china~
Pup is very picky about what he licks his tea out of!

I love playing tea party soooooo much!
I am a little obsessed with it right now...
I go around the house exclaiming:
"Everybody tea, yah!"
Mommy is still thinking about hosting
a tea party for me and my pals.
Hmmm, maybe I should have a
tea party for my birthday???
I will have to give that some thought!

1 comment:

Summer said...

looks like fun. I want to come to a tea party. xox, aunt s