Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, December 8, 2008

A Sneak Peak...

Paisley Grace Abdine
21 Months Old
December 2008


Our wonderfully talented friend,
Dorean Pope, recently tagged
along with our family of 3
to take a few holiday photos.
I was in quite a mood that afternoon~
I did NOT want my photo taken.
I could not be swayed with silly faces
or even bribed with food. I did
not want to be in a dress, tights, and fancy shoes...
I wanted to be running around,
digging in the dirt, and touching
the leaves. Mommy and daddy finally
gave up! We went home and even took a few
photos goofing around in our backyard (they were desperate!)
Mommy was hoping and praying that at least
one photo turned out. This is all we have
seen so far but we are thrilled...
We can't wait to see the rest!
Once again, thank you Dore!
We love you!

p.s. If you are in need of a photographer,
give Dore a buzz!

6 comments:

Conne Pursley said...

Those are beautiful photos! I was just saying to Dan this morning that it's amazing how putting on Christmas clothes and mommy saying "time to take pictures" is the formula for horrible moods. Love you!

Summer said...

what beautiful pics. you look like such a little lady! I can't even tell you were cranky.
xox,
aunt s

Amanda said...

"quite the mood"?--she looks perfectly angelic to me!

Beautiful shots!

Keri said...

pais, you are a stunner! those pics of your family are beautiful... still looking for the oil, but if it makes me half as cute as you -- we'll FIND it! xoxox
Mia

Hannah said...

Pais... if this is how you look grumpy... then grumpy is soo fab on you. LOVE the family pics.

Sisters Lose 100 said...

She is just as beautiful in person!! Merry Christmas Paisley and family:)