Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hold You...

Holding pup and...
Cooking in the kitchen at the same time...
(just like mommy!)
When I want mommy to pick me up
and hold me close I say:
"Mommy hold you."
I got this saying from listening
to her asking me:
"Do you want mommy to hold you?"
Today I picked up my walk pup and
I said "Pup hold you" and
I picked him up and held him close
just like mommy does with me!

p.s. Do you like how I added
baby legs to my outfit today???
I dressed myself if you didn't already guess!


3 comments:

Kellsey said...

Fun! honor says that, too, "hold you!"

followed by insistent whining and reaching for me if I do not respond quickly enough.

I will miss her grammatical mistakes when she grows past them...

they really are so precious.

Summer said...

love the outfit you put together! especially the flower in the hair. xox, aunt s

Judy said...

Hi Melissa, I really love your blog on Paisley. I hope you continue to do ti. I've learned so much about Paisley's daily life AND about you. Love, Judy