Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, December 22, 2008

"Shirts" NOT Dresses...

Chowing on my favorite 
Offering pup a little nosh...
Ahh, mommy caught me in the act...
Now, I think I'll cop a squat in my "rock baby"
and finish my cracker sans pup!


I am a girl- Yes, it is true~
But that doesn't mean 
I like to wear dresses...
I am quite clear with  
both my parents what I do 
and do not like to wear.
I typically request pants, 
a shirt, and my tweet or jewel shoes.
No dresses allowed on this toddler's bod!
Mommy thinks she is so clever
telling me dresses are "shirts."
We shall see how long she can 
get away with this one!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Pais, I don't blame you! I don't like dresses either! I do love your long shirt look with pants!!!!!

Hannah said...

I like your creative little tale. Good thing you make all those cute bows. They will add the perfect girly touch to her jeans and shirts.

Sisters Lose 100 said...

Thanks for the sweet message...and I think your "shirts" are wonderful, the perfect accessory to every girl!