Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Kate And Neal Christmas...

Playing Nanie's piano with Kate and Neal...
Kate is showing me how to do it...


I love my new train set...
Taking a little break from playing with my new toys...
Neal is showing me how to do it...
My holiday adventures are far from over...
I still have one more week in sunny California!
I have been a busy little pig~
We have had 3 Christmas celebrations,
I have spent time with all of my grandparents,
and I have played with aunts, uncles and cousins.
(I love playing with Kate and Neal. They teach me so many things!
Like how to play the piano and work my new train set...)
I even made it to the world famous San Diego Zoo!
Pictures to come soon, of course.
Well, I am pooped from all this fun.
I am off to take a little nap and I
promise I will blog again soon.
I will try not to let a whole week pass
without a little post!

p.s. Don't you adore my new scarf?
Aunt Drea knitted me 2 scarves for Christmas!
Merci Beaucoup, Drea!
















3 comments:

Summer said...

looks like you had a fun Christmas. I LOVE the scarf. Tres chic!

Kellsey said...

Oh, my goodness, I do, I LOVE the scarf!!! I have been imagining knitting ones for my kids, but then life happens and I don't get around to it.

What a happy Christmas you seem to be having, Pais! We miss you and hope to see you again, soon!

jen medeiros said...

Hi Paisley..

Kate and Neal like playing with you, too. You are our little angel. We love you.