Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Latst Night While I Was Sleeping...

Last night while I was sleeping,
it snowed soft, white, fluffy, flakes...
Mommy and her pal Jen (Eliza's mommy),
were up late drinking tea
and enjoying each others company.
It was a girls only gathering...
Daddy felt so left out he had to
call Eliza's daddy and talk to him while
these girls were hanging out!
They were able to get daddy to put down the phone
for a brief moment to take a pic of them in the snow!
This morning there is a bit of ice left over, but no
snow. I was hoping I would get to build a little snow girl!
Oh, well! There's always next time!

2 comments:

Kellsey said...

i LOVE this pic, and I love that it snowed here! too crazy, huh?

Summer said...

Snow in TX and rain in NY. Crazy. It looks like fun. I hope there was some Baileys in your coffee :) xoxo, S