Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rock Baby...

"Rock Baby"...
Modeling my "hippo"  mouth...
Giving mommy one grande smile 
in front of our 1st Christmas tree...
I picked this tree out all by myself!
I think I did a fab job...


I got an early Christmas present this week!
Mommy found this vintage rocking chair at 
an antique mall in Central Austin.
I adore chairs, especially rocking chairs.
Every time I climb in one, 
I say "rock baby, rock baby!"
This is because mommy and daddy 
always use to say "rock the baby" when 
they would rock me in my big rocker in my room.
It's become a catch phrase with our family
and I even say it when I rock one of my "friends" 
or my Sophie doll!  
I adore the chair mommy found.
It's just the right size for moi, and it's
a fantastic shade of rustic red.  
We think it looks so country cottage chic 
next to our Christmas tree!

2 comments:

Summer said...

looks like you picked a beautiful tree. I love your hat! You look tres chic rocking next to your tree.
xox,
aunt s

betsy green said...

Pais - can you keep a sectet? Vaughn is getting a red rocking chair for Christmas! We LOVED looking at yours, and you did a great job with the tree!