Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Paisley and Mommy's Tip For Tuesday...


Our Tip for Tuesday...

Mes Amis,
Mommy and I both suffer 
from dry, delicate skin.
Mommy has searched far and
wide for products that are 
all natural for my baby skin.
One of our faves is Burt's Bees Baby Oil.
Try a dab in your bubble bath or a little
on  your chapped skin.  We find it has a 
subtle yet delicious apricot scent and it is
safe and effective for both  mommy and baby!
We think your tired winter skin will perk up
once you have tried this product. 
 Our skin is thanking us...

xoxo,
Paisley and Her Mommy

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks, Pais! N and Z both suffer from mild eczema--we haven't tried this, though--but we will!

We LOVE the aveeno oatmeal bath!! Nothing like heading to bed smelling like a steaming bowl of oatmeal! LOL

Hugs!
Amanda

Kellsey said...

Girls, I need this! My knuckles on my hands are about to crack open they are so dry and chapped! Thank you for the suggestion.

betsy green said...

Can't wait to try it! Leave it to your mommy, Pais! I had NO idea we had so much in common! And OKC is hard on the skin - lots of cold, wind, dryness etc. I will look at your favorite place to shop (Target) next time we are there!! Hug mommy for me!
Love B

Summer said...

oooh, I could use a new bath oil. thanks for the tip! xox, aunt s