Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Piggy Party: Part Deux...


Birthday parties can really wear you out!
I was slightly overwhelmed having
all my friends in one place
but I still had a blast!

J'adore my elephant cake!
(do you notice the little fleur de lis?)
Mommy's red velvet cupcakes with
little red elephants as toppers!


Just a few more pics from the
party taken by our pal Dore!
Don't you love my elephant cake?
Our lovely friend and neighbor, Anna
made it for me! It was a red velvet
cake with hot pink and turquoise frosting!
Delish! Mommy made the cupcakes which
were tasty too but a lot less complicated!
Happy Weekend...

1 comment:

Summer said...

what a divine party! all of the details are exquisite. wish I could have been there.
xoxo,
aunt S