Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, February 6, 2009

14 Days To Go, But Who's Counting???

Getting ready to taste my 1st cupcake
on my 1st birthday at my party in California...
February 2008
Hmm, pretty tasty!
Now I know what all the fuss is about!


My Top Ten Favorite Sweet Treats:

1. Lollipops...I like the pink ones!
2. Cupcakes...chocolate or vanilla
but it must have pink frosting!
3. Yogurt Pretzels
4. Mother's Frosted Animal Cookies
5. Snicker doodle cookies
6. Pink M and M's
7. Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
8. Snow cones... strawberry, and coconut!
9. Animal Crackers...chocolate and vanilla
10. Birthday Cake~ I have requested an
elephant cake and cupcakes this year!

What are your favorite sweet treats???

1 comment:

Conne Pursley said...

I don't know where you find the time to blog like this, but I am so glad you do---Paisley has always been so adorable! Love you friend!