Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Favorite vs. Mommy's Favorite...

Some of my favorite things
in the whole wide world are books!
I heart looking at books.
I heart reading books.
I heart listening to mommy
and daddy read books to me.
I heart "reading" books to my friends...
Mommy on the other hand loves photography.
She hearts looking at pictures.
She hearts taking pictures.
She hearts editing pictures.
She hearts watching others
take pictures...
(especially of moi!)


So, mommy couldn't resist posting a ton
of pictures today of her favorite pictures of me...

From my photo session last May...
I was 15 months old!
These are very special to us because our pal Dore ...

Was able to capture me in my element...

Playing in my kitchen...

Lounging in my bedroom...

Sitting on my chair...

Playing with pup...
And getting serious in the rocks!

So, I thought today would be the perfect
day to share with my favorite books.
Books I have enjoyed looking at, and reading
over and over and over again!


My favorite books of the year:

1. The Olivia series (currently I am
obsessed with Olivia And The Missing Toy)
2. If You Give A Cat A Cupcake
3. The Foot Book
4. Dear Zoo
5. Eric Carle Books:
(The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Brown Bear, etc.)
6. Each Peach Pear Plum
7. Paisley, Paisley What Do You See?
(My MAMP book)
8. Barney Goes To The Zoo/Farm
*Thanks Aunt Jen for introducing us to Barney and Friends!
9. If You Give A Pig A Pancake/If You
Give A Pig A Party
10. The Cleo The Cat Series
*11. Kitten's First Full Moon
(mommy had this book signed for me
when she met Mr. Henkes...
and I was in her belly so I guess
that means I met him too!)

What are your favorite books?
Currently, mommy is a little
obsessed with the Twilight series.
Although, she has been slow to start the
4th book...Get cracking mommy!

No comments: