Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, February 2, 2009

My First Princess Party...

I started the party refreshed from a 2 hour nap~
and was ready to dress for the occasion!
I wore my crown and tutu...

I was also ready for some birthday treats...
Oh, Eliza's cake looks divine!
I contemplated taking a lick but mommy was
watching me like a hawk!

After eying all the yummy treats and tasting
a few pink m&m's, mommy, daddy and I
headed outside to see the local ducks...

I think I was more excited about
the ducks than anything else!

I wanted to see the ducks first before I
experienced the princess party!
Always a better view in daddy's arms...

The ducks were honking at us~
They even followed us into the street.
Mommy and I were startled by their honks!


The birthday princess awaiting her cake...

What a cake! We all loved it...
Our family had seconds!

A costume change is always
appropriate for a birthday 'diva!'
After cake, I took a little time to decompress in Eliza's
playroom. Mommy and I read books and...
I found a horse to ride...

The party concluded with a little play time
with my daddy and Eliza~We love playing dollhouse!
Thanks Eliza for inviting me to your birthday party
we had so much fun! I love you!!!!!!!!!


p.s. Happy Anniversary Uncle David and Aunt Summer.
Aunt Sum, I hope Uncle D is treating you like a
princess today...Do you think you will wear a crown and tutu
to celebrate your special day? Or maybe Uncle D will
get you something sparkly to wear (every princess needs jewels)
to commemorate your 7 years???


1 comment:

Summer said...

Looks like a great party! Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Uncle D was very nice to me, I have a new friend named Chloe (your mommy will understand what that means). xoxox, Aunt S