Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Favorite Things To Do In Austin...

19 Months Old...
Playing in my pal Hannah's pool!


My Top Ten Favorite Things
To Do Around Town:

1. My Gym
2. Music Together
3. Austin Children's Museum
4. Riding the Zilker Zephyr
5. Walking The Town Lake Trail
and feeding the ducks
6. Palmer Water Fountains
7. Little Stacy Park
8. Barnes and Noble Bookstore
(I love their train table!)
9. Going to the mall~
I always enjoy seeing the fish
in the children's shoe department
at Nordstrom as well as listening to
the piano player, I like riding the
elevator, eating at CPK, playing
in the PBK store, and getting
a snicker doodle cookie!
10. Playing on our loop
with my friends!

1 comment:

Kellsey said...

This is one of my favorite pics yet!