Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday To Moi...


Loving Sophie on my Birthday Eve...
I am now 2 years old!


What a day it was...
Turning 2 was so much fun!
I started the day with gym class and
to my surprise my pal Charlotte
was there making up a class!
Grandma "Dewey" came with us and
I showed her all around~
She noticed my mad climbing skills!
After gym, we came home and
mommy and I made rainbow cupcakes
with hot pink frosting and sprinkles!
Yummy! I ate 2 to celebrate my new age.
For lunch we went to Freddie's Place
so I could play on the playground
in all the rocks! I love it!
Of course I ate bok bok, with dip dip,
fries, and a fork! And a little lemonade
to wash it all down. By then I was
ready for a little cat nap...
Off I went to get some beauty sleep
to wake up to my Ya Ya, Nanie and Papa
here at my house! We opened a few presents
and then off we went to ride
The Zilker Zephyr! What a treat!
When we got back home I didn't want
much dinner, I just wanted to eat cupcakes.
Do you blame me?
What a way to bring in age 2!

p.s. Merci beaucoup for all my birthday wishes!

5 comments:

jen medeiros said...

I would choose cupcakes for dinner, too. Glad you had a fabulous birthday. Love you
Aunt Jen Jen

Kellsey said...

Happy HAPPY birthday, little lady!

Dirty Pumpkin - Talley 09 said...

Happy Birthday, Paisley!

Keri said...

What a beautiful birthday girl... May all your wishes come true Pais! and to make sure, Mia has been singing happy birthday to you for about three days!!!! xo, josh, keri and mia

Sisters Lose 100 said...

Happy Birthday....I hope your day was full of fun and I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! Welcome to the 2's they are so much fun:)