Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, February 16, 2009

A New Look For A New Year...

Why am I so serious?
Is it the new do?
????
NO!
I am trying to keep my
food out of pup's reach!
(See, I am not so serious all the time!)
It doesn't help the situation any
when I lounge in his bed...

He is so tempted!
Ha! Too bad pup!
I am not sharing!


The countdown continues and
the day I turn two creeps
closer and closer and closer!
Today I had the pleasure of
experiencing my 5th haircut!
I was NOT thrilled...
I cried a bit but was
then bribed with a cherry lollipop
and things started looking a little
brighter. I also enjoyed watching
the 'big' girl next to me get her
hair cut too! I am pleased
with the end result. My bangs
are a tad short for my liking but
they have nice movement to them
and I think they show of my big blue eyes!

p.s. Mommy, daddy and
Grandma Dewey like it too!
What do you think?



4 comments:

jen medeiros said...

Oh my.....you definitely look "two" now and so grown up. Very stylish hair..Paisley. Aunt Jen loves it!!!

Kellsey said...

cutie, Cutie, CUTIE!!!

Love it! How much did they cut off? Was the cherry lollipop SO good?

3greenbeans said...

We LOVE it Pais! Lollipops work like a charm for Aves too.

Summer said...

super cute!