Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, February 23, 2009

Piggy Party Part Un...

Starting the party with a little 'bang!'
Ready to bring down
the pinata in my birthday garb...
J'adore my red tutu and elephant sweater!

Swing...Getting a lift from daddy...
What do you think
of my rainbow baby legs?
I was quite colorful!

After many attempts by me and my friends,
Uncle Evans brought the pinata down!
We had so much fun collecting the lollipops!


Saturday was a big day...
I had my "animal" birthday party
to celebrate turning 2!!!
Ya-Ya, Nanie, Papa Terry and
Grandma 'Dewey' all flew in
from California to celebrate
with moi! I also had a troupe
of my nearest and dearest helping
me ring in my new age.
(I feel so grown up!)

We decorated prize bags,
got animal tattoos, and kitty cat faces
painted on us (courtesy of Aunt Drea),
and swung at a pink elephant pinata!
There's so much more to share but
I am off to take a nap. I am
still recovering from the big day.
We pigs sure know how to party!!!


p.s. Piggy Party Part Deux coming soon...

1 comment:

Kellsey said...

YEA!!! Good job whacking that elephant, Pais! and what a lovely and ADORABLE tutu-sweater-babylegs outfit you are wearing! Glad to get to celebrate with you, sweet girl!