Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, January 30, 2009

Birthday Wands...


One side is hot pink with a heart flower...

and the other side is chocolate brown with
Eliza's 1st initial and a few vintage
bobbles to adorn it!


Not only is my birthday coming up,
but so are the birthdays of
a bunch of my pals.
So, mommy decided she would
get crafty and make each of them
a special "birthday wand."
Honor was the first to receive
her wand earlier this month.
Mommy made her a pink and
green butterfly wand. We have
been told by her mommy
that it is getting a lot of love
and attention! We love hearing that...

Tomorrow we are off to Houston
to celebrate my girl Eliza's 4th birthday.
It will be a princess party~
I am wearing a tutu, and I have
instructed mommy that I want
to bring my crown, too!
We hope Eliza adores her heart wand!

p.s. To all my gal pals with birthdays coming up,
if you would like to customize your wand:
please choose 2 colors, select a butterfly or heart shape,
and leave mommy a comment and she will get right on it!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok...I'm not little...it's not MY birthday...but doggone it--I WANT ONE!! :-p

LOVE it! Your Mommy does great work, P! Can't wait to see you guys!

Hannah said...

Miss Pais,

Your mom is soo creative. If we are lucky enough to receive such a beautiful wand, we will take whatever colors strike you as the perfect piece.

Summer said...

these are precious! your mommy is unbelievable. any little girl would be very lucky to have such a pretty birthday wand. have fun at Eliza's princess party! xox, aunt S