Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Flat Nathan Visits Austin...


Introducing Nathan to our Pup, Otto...

They became friends instantly...
Pup even let Nathan hang out with
him in his crate!

Nathan enjoyed playing tea party,
store, and kitchen with me!

He missed school a lot so we made
sure to practice reading, and writing...
He taught me a thing or 2~

We even got cozy on pups bed by the fire...
Nathan requested a little down
time every once in awhile...
He liked sitting in my "rock baby"
chair. I think he was a little homesick!

Nathan took his meals in my high chair...

and sometimes I would let him sit with
me at my big girl table!

We had the most fun together when mommy
and I took him to My Gym for a free play...

We jumped together...

threw a few hoops...

climbed a rock wall...
(this was Nathan's favorite activity!)

and rolled around a bit...

Our family took Nathan with us
to my pal Honor's Fancy Nancy Birthday Party!
Here he is playing with balloons
with Aidan and Webb ...


Webb showing Nathan his cupcake...
Nathan with the present he
helped us wrap for the birthday girl...
Nathan with the party favors...
He loved the prince wand!


How exciting it was to open a letter
from the great state of Washington
to find our house guest Flat Nathan
ready to be unfolded, and fed...
At first I was not sure about him.
I am struggling with sharing my
toys, time, and attention with anyone
these days but I soon grew very
fond of our new friend. We had
so much fun together. I really
enjoyed playing tea party, store, kitchen,
and trains with Nathan. He
was a good sport playing with
me! He said he was use to playing with
little kids because he has
a little brother and sister!
Nathan was a very kind, and thoughtful
house guest. He had excellent manners
and enjoyed playing with pup, climbing
the rock wall at My Gym and eating
cupcakes with Webb and Aidan
at Honor's 2nd birthday party.
We are sending Nathan on to my cousins
Kate and Neal in California for a visit.
We will miss him but we are so glad
we got to spend the month
having him in our home.
He is welcome anytime!!!



4 comments:

Kellsey said...

SO AWESOME! Love Flat Nathan.

What a great photo journal of his visit, too. Thanks for all the pics!

Conne Pursley said...

Thanks Mel! Nathan's class is going to look at this blog to mark Flat Nathan's spot in Austin, TX on the world map this Friday! Hopefully, someday we'll get to visit for real--Love you

jen medeiros said...

We are looking forward to Flat Nathan's visit. Hopefully he will be well rested and ready to play in CA:)

Conne Pursley said...

Flat Nathan can't wait to visit you either Jen! Hope all is well with you and your family!