Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Braids...


The view from behind...

Ta da! My new look...

Hmm, I think I like it...
Do you???
Today I experienced a first...
My first braids!

It took mommy a few attempts
to get my 2 braids looking
somewhat decent.
I was an excellent hair
model. I sat very
still while mommy
pulled, tugged, and tied up
my lovely brown locks!
We both were pleased
with the results.
I think I definitely look
like a 2 year old now...
Just about a month more to go!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE the braids!! one thing I won't be able to exprience since I won't have any girlies in my house!

jen medeiros said...

Paisley..your cousin Kate just learned how to braid. Maybe she can braid your hair when we see you the next time. Tell your mommy she is a super-duper hair stylist....you are a lucky girl:)

Dorean Pope Photography said...

very cute!

Kellsey said...

Oh, my goodness!!! that is so so so precious. I love the braids. How fun!!!!

Summer said...

so cute and what a good girl for being so patient while mommy did your hair! xo

Hannah said...

I love your braids Pay Pay! One Day.. One Day!