Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, January 9, 2009

Riding Rody...


Telling mommy Rody is "heaby"...
A girl and her donkey...

See, you sit like this and you say...

Hee haw! Hee haw...
(yes, he is a horse but I think he looks like a donkey)

My pal Eliza is letting me borrow
a lovely, yellow horse named Rody!
I love him so much!
Every day I get him out
of his closet hiding place...
Can you imagine why mommy
puts him away every night?
It might have something to do
with him clashing with our home decor???
I love to bounce up and down on him and
say "he haw, he haw"
(this is because I think he is a donkey)...
It is truly a blast!
Thanks again Eliza!!!


2 comments:

Summer said...

looks like fun! you are such a big girl now.

betsy green said...

Vaughn is so jealous! He loves horses (even ones that look like donkeys!) Hope you are enjoying your new friend!