Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, January 23, 2009

Piggy Tales: Barney at My Gym...



On Wednesdays I go to gym class.
I am always so excited to go
climb, slide, jump, bounce,
roll, tumble, hang, and play
with my good pals Ella and Grayson.
This week I started talking about the gym
with mommy. It went a little something like this:

Moi:"Barney at gym!"
Mommy: "Barney's at the gym?"
Moi:"Yes."
Mommy: "Who else?"
Moi:"BJ (pause) Baby Bop!"
Mommy: "Wow, I don't know we will have to see...
What are they doing at the gym?"
Moi: "Hiding"
Mommy: "They are hiding?"
Moi: "yes."

Later on that morning we hit the gym.
I went straight over to the trampoline
to jump with my pal Grayson.
I started chatting away about Barney
being at the gym. Grayson's mommy thought
I was talking about bunnies!!! Mommy had to
explain to her my thoughts!
Soon after I got off of the tramp and
walked back to the bathrooms
and started calling after mommy...

Moi:"Look mommy, Barney!!!"
(I was pointing up at the wall)
Mommy: "Oh, yes Paisley you are right
Barney is at the gym!"
(Barney was on a poster back by the changing table!)

Mommy and I said bonjour to Barney
on the poster and went
back to tell our friends all about it!
I knew Barney was going to be at gym class!
I can't wait to see him again next week...


2 comments:

3greenbeans said...

Wow, you are so observant Paisley! That story is too precious!!

Summer said...

what a clever girl. I can't wait for you to tell me a story when I come visit in March.
xo, aunt s

ps - I love all the new pics!