Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, January 12, 2009

Slumber Party Sunday...

In Eliza's old jam's...
Giving pup a squeeze...
(he wanted to be apart of the slumber party, too!)

Getting a kiss from my pal, Eliza...

Silly girls...

My pal Eliza and her mommy Jen
came to hang with me and my mommy
since our daddy's were together in Las Vegas!
We had so much fun playing this weekend...
We shopped, ate, played, and slumbered (a little).
Can't wait to do it again!

p.s. Eliza is a fab friend ~ kind of like a big sis...
She is so funny and she makes me giggle!
I love you Eliza!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

so cute!
BTW Melissa, Twilight the movie was great!!! I want to go see it again!!! and I'm starting the last book tonight!

Summer said...

adorable!

jen medeiros said...

Pais....

Your mommy is the slumber party queen!! Glad you had fun with your friend! Love you Aunt Jen Jen