Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Visit From Nanie, Ya, and Papa...

My big girl pose...
(a little serious, don't you think?)


Loving Sophie always brings
a smile to my face...

Reading Monkey and Me with Papa Terry...

A snuggle shot with Ya and Papa...
Getting a 'squeeeezzzze'
from my Nanie!

Nanie, Ya and Papa
came to visit and
to help me celebrate
turning 2! We had
so much fun having them
back in Austin. I was
able to take them
on my favorite
Austin adventure~
The Zilker Zephyr,
they experienced
my birthday party,
(glad they all survived that!)
and so much more!
I can't wait to have them
back again soon!

Merci beaucoup
for visiting me...
I love you!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Melissa, God sure knew what he was doing when he gave you Paisley!! I'm loving her super girlie looks in all these entries!!
My daughter would be in jeans and tees all the time and probably wouldn't have all those cute bows and things!!!!