Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, March 21, 2009

M Is For Mommy...

One afternoon back in January, my babysitter Nancy
and I were coloring with my markers (I
LOVE this!)
and I started drawing a letter. I pointed at it and
said "
M Mommy!" Daddy heard me, and came over
to the table where I was drawing to see what I was
doing. He was so excited he had to take a picture
to show mommy when she got home
(from yoga, or a massage, or something like that...)
Of course mommy was not surprised, she had
already seen me do it! I still enjoy drawing 'm's'
and I am really into drawing circles!
What do you like to draw???

3 comments:

Sisters Lose 100 said...

Branson is OBSESSED with making circles too! All day long he ask for paper and "colors" so he can make circles...I am sure he just loves to see them on them hanging from the fridge door:) Yay Paisley...M's are hard!

3greenbeans said...

Paisley Grace, that is so cool! M's are great and HARD, I might add! What a little smartie!

Oh, circles are a big hit over here too. Aves also likes to draw "pictures" and interprets them for us.

Conne Pursley said...

Amazing! You are so smart Miss Paisley! YOu sure are going to keep your mom and dad on their toes!