Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not So Wordless Wednesday: I Am Going To Be A...

Dum ta da dum...

I am going to be a big sister!!!

Can you believe it?

And she is coming this summer...
(expected arrival date: 08.12.09)
Big Sister Paisley!!!


p.s. Her initials are:
M.T.A. like mommy!

If you are one of the
privileged few that were told her
name before we knew mommy was preggo~
Shhhhh....don't tell! Mommy and daddy want
to keep their other family and friends guessing!
If someone guesses her name, they might
just reveal it before her arrival!

13 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW CONGRATS!!!! That's awesome!
Hope you are feeling good Melissa!!

Keri said...

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! So happy for you guys-- the best mommy, daddy and big sis!
congrats! (still guessing,)

Hannah said...

Pais, you look like a big sister now!!! I love that b-day 8-12! It has worked well for me
!!!

Summer said...

Congratulations! You will be a fabulous big sister.

Sisters Lose 100 said...

I totally knew it!! When you said stay tuned for BIG NEWS I knew that had to be it....congratulations girl, two under three will be way better than two under two:) Can't wait to meet your new little girl!!

Dorean Pope Photography said...

Yay for baby girls! So fun!!

Anonymous said...

So exciting, Melissa! Yay for sisters!

(I've never posted before but this is Andrea's friend Janet - hi! Love your blog - Paisley is too cute!)

3greenbeans said...

Yay for SISTERS!!! We're so happy for your beautiful, growing family!

::I've got a few more guesses up my sleeve::

Andrea said...

Paisley, you are just adorable in your Big Sister bling shirt! Congratulations!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So I was kinda right?! Just a little early!

betsy green said...

YEAH for you guys! We will stay tuned. . . for the big reveal! Vaughn is very happy for you Pais, and Melissa, I know you will be an amazing mom all over again! Miss you guys!

Amanda said...

YAY YAY YAY!! Now you're going to have 2 gorgeous girls! Congrats Melissa, Alan, AND BIG sister, Paisley!!

juulferg said...

Yeay, how fun. Two kids is SO fun.
Have a nice pregnancy.