Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Piggy "Tales": The Zoo...

~Piggy "Tales"~
Tale UN: The Zoo

Daddy mentioned to mommy that they needed
to take me to a "real" zoo.
(I guess that one we went to in Houston didn't count!)
So, we came up with a little plan and
I haven't been able to stop talking about it since!
My version goes like this:
Zoo
Choo Choo(ride the train to the zoo)
Ippo
EEE EEE
(Then mommy starts a dialogue with me to help direct my storytelling!)

mommy says:" Paisley do you want to go to the zoo?"
I reply: "yeah"
mommy: "who do you want to go with you?"
me: "Nee, TTT, Ya-Ya, Papa, Kitty, Nanie, daddy, mommy"
(sometimes Eliza gets invited too!)
mommy:"what do you want to see at the zoo?"
me: "Ippo (hippo)
eee eee (monkey)
roar (lion)
boop boop (fish)
baa (sheep)
maa (goat)
boo (cow)
rhino
tweet tweet (birds)
hand motion and trumpeting noise" (elephant)
etc...
mommy: "really? you want to see all those animals?"
me: "yeah, anmalls"

*a little note from mommy:
Pais continues to tell this story among many others...
(more Piggy "Tales" coming soon!)
Alan and I are amazed at how detailed she gets!
She will even tell stories to her "friends"
in her crib asshe winds down from a busy day.
It's as if she won't allow her self to fall asleep
until she expresses how she feels through
her "tales." P is fascinated with animals and is truly
intrigued by nature.We pray that we can continue to nurture
this interest as long as she has it!




No comments: