Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, October 31, 2008

Moving to the Beat of Halloween...


This is how I started music class...

Within 5 minutes my sweater, crown,
and wings were off!
My tutu was soon to follow...

Here's Hannah shaking to the Halloween beat...

And I am drumming to the Halloween beat...


Charlotte was drumming to her own kitty cat beat...


Ava and I are grooving to the beat...

Was I doing the funky chicken???
(yikes...note to self, not the most attractive dance for a young lady!)

Mommy and I at the end of class...
(hey, we are both still smiling!)

Wow, we have been busy with
Halloween activities this week!
I am ready to retire my funky fairy
princess costume for awhile.
Can't I just wear my p.j.'s trick or treating???

1 comment:

Summer said...

Happy Halloween! You are the cutest fairy ever and j'adore your dance move. Magnifique!