Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, October 24, 2008

Can't a Girl Catch A Break...








More pumpkin pictures
from our visit to
Sweet Berry Farm!


Why does "stuff" always seem to happen when
daddy is out of town?
This week I got sick in the middle of the night,
my aquarium ran out of batteries
and poor mommy couldn't fix it for the life of her
(she tried using daddy's electric screwdriver
and practically stripped the screws so she gave up),
I got a contact rash on my legs,
and this morning my right eye was red and inflamed.
We took a little trip to see my doctor this morn and
she didn't quite know what was going on with my eye-
she thinks I may have bumped it but mommy
has to keep an "eye" on it! Ha!
Hoping your Friday is better than ours...


1 comment:

betsy green said...

Poor Pais. . . and Mommy too! Sounds like you need a pampering Saturday. Take it easy, eat some chocolate, paint your piggy toes and RELAX! Vaughn sends his love!