Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Playing With The Big Girls...

Mommy tried very hard to get a good picture of all 3 of us...

This was the best she could do!
I was not really in to sitting still...

Sliding with Jenna Marie...

So big...

Up close with my new pal...
Fast friends...


On Saturday after the Halloween party,
and a long nap (of course),
I met 2 of my mommy's former sister students~
Jenna Marie and Rachel!
Mommy taught Jenna Marie when I was in her tummy!
Mommy has stayed in touch with their wonderful family
and wanted me to meet these super sisters.
(I think she was hoping some of their
loveliness would rub off on me!
Not that I have a shortage or anything!)
We had so much fun riding the train, climbing,
sliding, and swinging.
Let's do it again soon girls!

p.s. I can keep up with the big girls for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Pais is! She is such a little girl now! Love the pics. Wanted to also tell you another good book for intro Francais is Fancy Nancy: Bonjour Butterfly, but you prob have it!