Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My First Halloween Party...


Today I woke up and my eye was better~
What a great start to the weekend!
Not only did I feel better but I also
had a first...
My first Halloween party at
my pal Charlotte's house.
It was incredible!!!
We painted spider webs, 
decorated pumpkins, 
ate treats,
twirled in our costumes (tutus)
and played at the park.
I even met a neighborhood cat 
who followed us to the park!
Merci Beaucoup Charlotte!  
Mommy and I had an amazing time...
(*These are the black and white pics~
Color pics will follow tomorrow!)


Accessorizing...
Moi~ The funky fairy princess...
The whole gang...
Trying to get us all to sit still was a little challenging...

Charlotte "buzzing" around her party...
Trying to put some beads on
*I had to add more bling to my costume!
Mia was the perfect little "lady"...
Ava showing mommy her "bee"utiful hair clip...
The "bee"utiful host Charlotte Kate...


No comments: