Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, October 3, 2008

Mommy Angels...


I fell at the park today...
It happened so quickly.
Mommy and I were walking toward the play scape
and down I went.
I busted my lip, scraped my chin and
my upper lip. It hurt! Ouch!

Mommy immediately scooped me up in her arms and held me close.
Shortly after a lovely mommy "angel" came over and
offered me water and wanted to look at my lip.
An entire group of mommy "angels" were nearby
and very concerned about my well being.
Mommy and I felt so loved.

Needless to say we left the park, once again thanking
the mommy "angels" and set off to our friends The Stokes
for some prayers, comfort and ice.
They greeted us in their driveway with hugs and
brought us fragile girls in their home.
We felt so loved.

Now I home and off to bed. My lip is sore.
My chin is sore.
But I feel so loved.

Thank you to all the mommy "angels"
at the park and in my life.
Thank you Stokes Family.
Thank you God for protecting me...


2 comments:

Hannah said...

Tell those Mommy Angels thank you for taking care of my friend. Busted Lips are no fun!!!

Love Hannah!

Summer said...

I am so happy that you and mommy had angels to help you. I hope your lip feels better soon! xoxoxo