Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, October 24, 2008

To Top It All Off...

Walking around the house with my new kitty shirt...
Putting a kitty sticker on my hand...
Trying to put on my new shirt...
Holding up my shirt per mommy's request...
My colorful gifts from TTT and Nea!!!


I dropped one of mommy's 3 lb. weights on my foot!
How, you ask did I do this?
Well, mommy was in the kitchen making me a snack 
and I was in the family room looking for something to do.
That's when I saw this interesting green thing- 
I picked it up and then realized a little too late
that it was heavy!  Oops! 
Down it went on my right foot.  Ow!
So, now I have a nice bruise on my foot to go with 
the red mark on my chin that is still healing from my
fall at the park a few weeks ago, and the red rash 
below my right eye.  Boy, am I looker today or what!

Redemption came when I took my nightly stroll
to our mailbox.  There was a package 
 from Aunt Jen Jen, Uncle E, Kate and Neal...
I love my new book, Halloween Kitty shirt,
pictures, card and stickers.  I love my shirt so much I carried 
it around with me tonight for about an hour. 
 I attempted to put it on
quite a few times but couldn't quite get it!  
I will keep trying!


3 comments:

Kellsey said...

WHat a ROUGH week! Hang in there, pretty Pais. It will get better!

Summer said...

Katie and Neal must really love you to make you a little crown! How sweet.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Summer,
Mommy and I made the crown but all the other stuff was from kate and neal!
I am feeling better today and was even able to go to my 1st Halloween party! It was tres chic!
xoxo,
Paisley Grace