Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grandma Judy and Grandma Jean...

Grandma Judy and I taking a break on the hay...
Eating sweet berry ice cream with daddy
and my 2 grandmas...

4 generations...
Grandma Judy and Grandma Jean spent
the week with me in Austin...
We enjoyed playing at the park, swimming in the
neighborhood pool, going to gym class,
The Austin Children's Museum,
Freddie's Place and Sweet Berry Farm!
I miss them already...
Come back soon!

p.s. Thank you both for taking such loving
care of me while mommy and daddy
were cruising!

1 comment:

betsy green said...

Melissa,
It looks like a good time was had by all at SBF. We were hoping to get out there this fall, but we went to OK instead! Keep the pics coming! Hope you guys had a great time cruising.

Betsy