Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, February 1, 2010

A Birthday Necklace...

Eliza's Birthday Necklace...
A rose, circles, and a
few vintage buttons~
Ooh la la!

As I mentioned on Friday
mommy and I went to Houston
to celebrate my pal Eliza's 5th birthday.
In honor of her special day, my mommy
crafted her very first felt necklace for E.
I was NOT too helpful when it came time
to try it on for size, but I did comment on how
much I liked it. I wouldn't mind one of
these for my birthday in 19 days...
HINT! HINT! HINT!
We sure hope E enjoys wearing and
playing dress up with her necklace!

p.s Mommy had to come up with
something to craft for my pals birthdays...
Last year she made them all birthday
wands
so she HAD to come up with
something handmade for them this year, too!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I love it! How crafty your mommy is. I'd wear that for my birthday!

p.s. I have already been shopping for your bday treats!

xox, aunt s