Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hearts A Plenty...

A Valentine display of photos, hearts and love notes...
A Valentine for mommy made
by daddy and me at school...
My fabulous Valentine holder made at school
to hold all my Valentine treats...
Little candy Valentine packages
mommy and I put together for
my neighbor friends...
Had to give my sweet teachers a little something, too...
Don't you just heart these bowls? We found them at Target!
My homemade Valentine's cards for my teachers...
And these were for my pals in my class...
(they got organic lollipops!)
And last but not least
Valentine care packages
we put together for some
peeps at a senior center...
They LOVED them!

Happy Heart Day Y'all
and Happy Birthday to my
LOVELY cousin Kate!
Wish I was celebrating
with YOU tonight but
we will celebrate together
soon! I LOVE you!!!

xxoo,
Paisley Grace

No comments: