Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Princess P Is Taking A Break...

Ya and Papa Terry got me...
A hot pink tutu swimsuit and...
hot pink and white polka dot diva shades...
J'adore!
I began practicing my
Princess P poses right away...
and my lounging look...
(with a pout, to boot!)
This princess is ready for Hawaii!
(Too bad I have to wait 4 more months!
Guess I will just continue to practice lounging
here at home...where it's SNOWING!!!)

The party's over...
and I am pooped!
Well, to tell you the
truth, mommy is and
we are going to take a
few days off from blogging
to rejuvenate. Mommy and
I have so much to tell you
about my birthday party,
what it's like to be 3,
and so much more.
So just hang tight folks
and we will be back in a few!

xxoo,
Paisley and
her mommy

2 comments:

Summer said...

enjoy the rest bathing beauty!

Hannah said...

Paisley! I love your tutu swim suit! I have one also in light pink. Maybe my Mommy will take me to Hawaii too so that I can finally wear it in warm, beautiful weather!