Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Little 'Talley' Came To Texas...

Talley and Maggs playing...
Maggs checking out Talley playing with her toys...
The girls...
Cousin Shannon and Cousin Talley
Mommy and Magpie
(don't mommy and cousin Shannon look like sisters???)

Last week we had a special visit from our
California cousins Shannon and Talley.
They were in Texas visiting old friends
and relatives. It was so special having them
come to Austin for the first time~
Unfortunately, I missed the whole event because
I was at school BUT mommy and Maggs
had a lovely visit with them. I was
sad to have missed them but was
excited to receive the super groovy
princess bath set they left for me!
I just LOVE birthdays...
I keep getting treats and I haven't even
had my official birthday yet!
This year mommy and daddy are
giving me 1 present a day a week prior to my special day
to spread it out a little! No complaints here!
Only 3 days until I am THREE! Yipee for me!


1 comment:

Dirty Pumpkin - Talley 09 said...

We missed seeing you too, Paisley!

Thanks to your Mommy for posting the cute pics from our fun visit. Your Mommy was a lovely hostess and your little sister, Maggy, was a darling cupcake. I have the best cousins! Hope we get a chance to visit again soon!