Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Tea Party Fit For A Princess...

The invite...
Snacking princesses...
All set for the tea party...
Princess Ella...
Princess Adalyn...
Princess Hannah...
Princess Ava...
Princess Charlotte...
Princess Mia...
The Princess Entourage...

Yesterday I had a little tea party...
6 of my gal pals came over
to eat, sip tea, dress up,
make wands, bead necklaces,
and play, play, play!
My favorite part was putting
rainbow sugar on my bagel,
eating the tea party mints and
mini cupcakes! J'adore treats!
Mommy and I had planned for me
to use my breakable tea set to pour my guests tea,
but as you can see in the pictures we chose
to use plastic cups and paper plates.
I was a little disappointed but mommy explained
that she was trying to avoid a tea party disaster!
My princess guests left with princess
tattoos, Tinkerbell socks, diamond
rings and earrings, and a princess
that I chose for them! This princess
sure had a LOVELY time
and I can't wait
to do it again...
*Mommy says maybe when I turn 4!
Does she really need one full year to recover???

4 comments:

Keri said...

What a Wonderful morning... thanks for the party Pais....We love you and your "sleeping baby" ways!

Summer said...

That looks like such fun! Happy Birthday-eve!!! xox, aunt s

Dirty Pumpkin - Talley 09 said...

Happy Birthday, Princess Paisley! Looks like you've been having a great time celebrating. We love you and we miss you!

Conne Pursley said...

YEs, Yes, Yes you will need a year to recover! Looks like a blast you you do through a party my friend! I can't believe Miss Paisley's already 3! WOW!