Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, February 11, 2010

All I Want For My Birthday Is...

A guinea pig, or a bunny...
Well, what I really want
is a pink car to drive in my house.
And some princess stuff.
Sleeping Beauty stuff.
Cinderella stuff.
Ariel stuff.
Belle stuff
and
Snow White stuff.
A Jasmine costume
and a Tinkerbell costume
with wings...
Hmm, am I missing anything?
Oh, YES!
And I LOVE accessories~
socks, bracelets, necklaces, & headbands
and of course my all time favorite...
BOOKS!!!

p.s. Only 8 days left until I turn 3! Yippee!



2 comments:

Summer said...

I wish I could be there for your birthday! Based on your list, I think you'll like the treats I sent. xox, aunt s

ps I love your latest quotes!

Keri said...

NOW, that is a list! Love you Miss Pais.... (PS -- Mia saw the cars yesterday... adding that to her list too... although mommy and daddy have decided to wait til she turns four for that one!)
You are almost THREE!!!